Installer SREC Partnerships
Renewable energy legislation and market dynamics are constantly evolving, and it is complicated to understand the value of all available solar incentives. At Sol Systems, we manage this complexity by working hand-in-hand with our solar installer partners to provide short and long-term SREC solutions.
Since our inception in 2008, we have successfully established our SREC services through trusted, long-term partnerships with over 350 residential and small commercial solar installers who offer our SREC financing solutions to their customers. These solutions include Sol Annuity, Sol Upfront, and Sol Brokerage, and our SREC pricing is guaranteed for any systems under 20 kW.
Under an SREC partnership with Sol Systems, residential and small commercial solar installers receive:
- Our suite of innovative SREC options for your customers’ SREC financing needs
- Monthly SREC pricing, legislative updates, and market commentary
- Free state registration with states and relevant regulatory authorities
- Access to our online database for SREC account management and registration
- Sol Systems’ in-house customer service team for any of your customers’ SREC inquiries
Sol Systems offers two SREC partnership agreements for installers: Standard and Platinum.
Platinum Partnership: A 3-Year Exclusive Solar Installer Partnership
Platinum partners receive preferential access to Sol Upfront, our upfront lump-sum SREC financing option, as well as our Sol Annuity and Sol Brokerage offerings. Platinum Partners also receive a customer referral fee.
Standard Partnership: A 2-Year Non-Exclusive Solar Installer Partnership
There is no fee to sign-up as a Sol Systems SREC partner. Contact our SREC team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-235-1538 to join today.